Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Albert is growing quickly and looking for mission-driven team members who want to make a massive impact on improving education across the world.
As a School Success Associate, you will be the face of Albert.io with our licensed school partners. After a school chooses to partner with us, you will manage and strengthen the relationship with administrators, educators, parents, and students to ensure success on the platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Onboarding educator adoption. Driving adoption of Albert's content and features for existing customers is the primary responsibility of this role. It involves a lot of creative problem solving, data analytics, communication, and occasional travel to deliver in-person training.
● Developing instructional support resources. To drive adoption and teacher satisfaction, you'll be creating resources (videos, articles, documentation) for teachers to support their Albert implementations.
● Monitoring and measuring efficacy. We continuously measure the results we help drive at partner schools and summarize them in case studies and controlled research.
● Renewing and expanding customers. Work collaboratively to renew our school customers on annual contracts each year while driving expansions of their Albert implementations.
● Channeling feedback to the broader company. Since you'll be at the front lines working with educators, you will have a big impact on the company's product and go-to-market strategy.
Albert is so much more than just a job. You will do great work here supported by incredibly talented, passionate, and kind colleagues and actually look forward to waking up every day to help us bring better learning experiences to students worldwide. We carefully maintain our culture of openness, respectful debate, calculated risk-taking, and first-principles thinking. You'll also form lifelong friendships, collaborate with incredible managers, have a ton of fun, and pick up skills and experience that will last you a lifetime.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks!
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available. The company contributes 85% of our great base health plan (employees pay the difference for more expensive plans) and 75% for vision and dental.
● One Medical. We cover the cost of enrollment in One Medical to provide employees on any of our health plans with convenient access to primary care.
● Paid parental leave. Primary caregivers are eligible for up to twelve (12) weeks of fully paid parental leave. Secondary caregivers are eligible for eight (8) weeks of fully paid leave and an additional four (4) weeks unpaid.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates. We encourage taking off at least 10 days per year.
● Extended remote work. Employees who have worked at Albert for two years can work remote for up to 6 weeks (done continuously) every other year to do some bucket list traveling.
Productivity at work...
● Work-from-home. All employees can work-from-home one day per week.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets whatever equipment setup they'd like.
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
Just for fun...
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and a generous snack budget.
● Commuter benefit. Use pre-tax earnings on your commute through our managed platform.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do a big off-site as a team.
Prior experience in ed-tech client relations is certainly helpful, but not necessary. Here is what we care about the most:
● Classroom or other teaching experience. You'll be working with educators on a daily basis. Being able to relate to your clients will make all the difference in your communication.
● Analytical and structured thinker. Each of our School Success Associates manages hundreds of schools and needs to be up to date with the details of each individual client.
● Customer-focused, enthusiastic and outgoing. We want every school that uses Albert to feel as excited about our product as we are. Our School Success Associates have the chance to share their excitement about Albert every day.