Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Thousands of schools have adopted Albert as their mission-critical instructional platform and we are growing quickly.
As a School Success Associate, you will be the face of Albert.io with our licensed school partners. After a school chooses to partner with us, you will manage and strengthen the relationship with administrators, educators, parents, and students to ensure success on the platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Onboarding educator adoption. Driving adoption of Albert's content and features for existing customers is the primary responsibility of this role. It involves a lot of creative problem solving, data analytics, communication, and occasional travel to deliver in-person training.
● Developing instructional support resources. To drive adoption and teacher satisfaction, you'll be creating resources (videos, articles, documentation) for teachers to support their Albert implementations.
● Monitoring and measuring efficacy. We continuously measure the results we help drive at partner schools and summarize them in case studies and controlled research.
● Renewing and expanding customers. Work collaboratively to renew our school customers on annual contracts each year while driving expansions of their Albert implementations.
● Channeling feedback to the broader company. Since you'll be at the front lines working with educators, you will have a big impact on the company's product and go-to-market strategy.
● You’ll work with great people. Albert has some of the brightest, kindest, and most passionate people anywhere.
● You’ll make a difference. We are offering modern learning products to schools that offer more value at less than a fraction of the cost of outdated e-learning solutions. Take pride when you see students and teachers using Albert in their class and raving to you about it.
● You'll achieve a lot. You’ll be in a fast-paced environment where you will be trusted to make the best decision, be able to make improvements where you see fit, and make a big impact on the overall organization.
● You'll interface with schools. Working with schools on a daily basis allows you to directly see teachers and students succeed while using Albert. You also get to share your expertise on our product and teach them creative ways to bring Albert into their classrooms.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks...
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available.
● One Medical. We cover the cost of enrollment in One Medical to provide employees on any of our health plans with convenient access to primary care.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets whatever equipment setup they'd like (within reason).
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and a generous snack budget for your team.
● Commuter benefit. Get up to $50 taken from your pre-tax paycheck and applied toward transportation and commuting costs.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do something big as a team.
● Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 + bonuses
Prior experience in ed-tech client relations is certainly helpful, but not necessary. Here is what we care about the most:
● Classroom or other teaching experience. You'll be working with educators on a daily basis. Being able to relate to your clients will make all the difference in your communication.
● Analytical and structured thinker. Each of our School Success Associates manages hundreds of schools and needs to be up to date with the details of each individual client.
● Customer-focused, enthusiastic and outgoing. We want every school that uses Albert to feel as excited about our product as we are. Our School Success Associates have the chance to share their excitement about Albert every day.