Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Albert is growing quickly and looking for mission-driven team members who want to make a massive impact on improving education across the world.
In the role of Administrative Assistant - Sales Operations, you will be the driving force behind a smoothly running sales and customer success operation. You will be part of our Schools team, which includes our School Sales and School Success teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Purchasing support. Serve as the primary point of contact with purchasing departments of our customers; maintain client records and compliance documents; follow up with clients about invoices and payments.
● Customer success operations. Support our School Success team with client onboarding operations; support logistics for professional services delivery, including helping with travel bookings; administer customer success programs such as our teacher certification program.
● Internal operations support. Assist with internal record-keeping; ensure customers have accurate data about our company; various administrative tasks as needed.
● Data assurance. Ensure internal tools (such as our CRM) have consistent, accurate, and complete data; work with sales team members to ensure adherence to process and audit historical data.
Albert's product improves outcomes for millions of learners every day. Our culture is open, supportive, positive, and fun. You'll look forward to coming to work every day because your work will make a positive impact in the world. And because the best work is done in teams, you'll collaborate with capable and supportive colleagues and manager who genuinely care about your success and growth. You'll move fast, be empowered to make decisions, contribute to company-wide decisions, and be encouraged to experiment. Most importantly, you'll learn a lot and have a ton of fun along the way.
$36,000 - $50,000 salary
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks!
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available. The company contributes 85% of our great base health plan (employees pay the difference for more expensive plans) and 75% for vision and dental.
● One Medical. We cover the cost of enrollment in One Medical to provide employees on any of our health plans with convenient access to primary care.
● Paid parental leave. Primary caregivers are eligible for up to twelve (12) weeks of fully paid parental leave. Secondary caregivers are eligible for eight (8) weeks of fully paid leave and an additional four (4) weeks unpaid.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates. We encourage taking off at least 10 days per year.
● Extended remote work. Employees who have worked at Albert for two years can work remote for up to 6 weeks (done continuously) every other year to do some bucket list traveling.
Productivity at work...
● Work-from-home. All employees can work-from-home one day per week.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets whatever equipment setup they'd like.
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
Just for fun...
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and a generous snack budget.
● Commuter benefit. Use pre-tax earnings on your commute through our managed platform.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do a big off-site as a team.
Our ideal candidate:
● Previous experience in sales, customer success, or as an administrative/executive.
● A stickler for details who cares about getting things right the first time.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a knack for charming and befriending strangers.
● Adaptable and quick to pick up on new processes, tools, and parameters with minimal ongoing guidance.
● A creative problem solver who can quickly make good decisions in ambiguous situations.
● A passion for improving educational outcomes on a global scale.