Albert is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Thousands of schools have adopted Albert as their mission-critical instructional platform and we are growing quickly.
MEET OUR CONTENT TEAM
Albert and our authors are passionate about creating world-class content. Working alongside expert educators, you will contribute directly to the heart of Albert: our content.
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP English Language
- AP European History
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Statistics
- AP World History
- Financial Math
- Biology (Middle School and High School)
- Chemistry (Middle School and High School)
- Earth and Space Science (Middle School and High School)
- Physics (Middle School and High School)
- Although other courses may not be hiring at the moment, please apply! We will have your application should new subjects open in the future.
- Writing rigorous questions and explanations in your subject area
- Giving and responding to feedback
- Managing time to complete self-paced projects
- Learn to create cutting-edge digital content
- Delve into your curriculum
- Practice writing rigorous assessments aligned to your subject’s standards
- Develop relationships with expert educators across the country
- Benefit from the collective expertise of our in-house content team
- Subject expertise
- Middle or high school teaching experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexibility in adapting to project changes
- Comfort with technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to collaborate with other educators.
- A familiarity with Albert's Course Library
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- A degree in your relevant subject
- Experience designing and/or implementing technology in classrooms or schools
- If you are applying to be a writer for an AP subject, you ideally teach AP classes in that subject