Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Thousands of schools have adopted Albert as their mission-critical instructional platform and we are growing quickly.
As Albert's Executive Assistant, you will be a trusted extension of the company's CEO and management team, ensuring they can be as productive as possible, anticipating issues, and maximizing their impact on the organization.
On a typical day, you might do the following:
● External communications. Handle inbound and outbound communications to external parties. Triage and prioritize incoming messages, draft and send messages, and manage external relationships.
● Internal communications. Attend internal and external stakeholder meetings, summarize and share discussion notes, follow up on and coordinate projects and initiatives, and keep stakeholders aligned on direction and standards.
● Administrative support. Coordinate meetings, book travel, plan events, file expenses, prepare documents, conduct research, update systems, etc.
● Personal tasks. Occasionally, help with personal errands and tasks to help the management team focused on work.
Albert is so much more than just a job. You will do great work here supported by incredibly talented, passionate, and kind colleagues and actually look forward to waking up everyday to help us bring better learning experiences to students worldwide. We carefully maintain our culture of openness, respectful debate, calculated risk-taking, and first-principles thinking. You'll also form lifelong friendships, collaborate with incredible managers, have a ton of fun, and pick up skills and experience that will last you a lifetime.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks.
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available. The company contributes 85% of our great base health plan (employees pay the difference for more expensive plans) and 75% for vision and dental.
● One Medical. We cover the cost of enrollment in One Medical to provide employees on any of our health plans with convenient access to primary care.
● Paid parental leave. Primary caregivers are eligible for up to twelve (12) weeks of fully paid parental leave. Secondary caregivers are eligible for eight (8) weeks of fully paid leave and an additional four (4) weeks unpaid.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates. We encourage taking off at least 10 days per year.
● Extended remote work. Employees who have worked at Albert for two years can work remote for up to 6 weeks (done continuously) every other year to do some bucket list traveling.
Productivity at work...
● Work-from-home. All employees can work-from-home one day per week.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets whatever equipment setup they'd like.
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
Just for fun...
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and a generous snack budget.
● Commuter benefit. Use pre-tax earnings on your commute through our managed platform.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do a big off-site as a team.
For this high-leverage role, we are looking for someone with prior experience as an Executive Assistant and with the following qualities:
● Exceptional judgment, decision-making, and prioritization skills.
● Obsessive attention to detail.
● Organized approach to problem-solving.
● Adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
● Adept at constantly anticipating issues and opportunities for contribution.
● Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
● Maturity and discretion in sensitive situations.