Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven team of passionate and thoughtful individuals creating the practice and assessment platform of the future.
As a School Adoption Manager, you will work with teachers and administrators to support their Albert implementations and help teachers get the most out of the product.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Managing teacher communications. You will manage communication around feature releases, onboarding campaigns, new resources, and various other forms of teacher and administrator communication.
● Planning with administrators. You will coordinate with administrators on their Albert "roll-out" plans, ensuring teachers and administrators are aligned on teacher onboarding, adoption milestones, and the school's goals.
● Delivering on-site and virtual teacher trainings. You'll customize, plan and deliver in-person (COVID-dependent) and virtual training sessions for teachers. These professional development sessions greatly improve a school's adoption success and enhance the Albert experience and brand with teachers.
● Monitoring adoption metrics. As a data-driven company, Adoption Managers constantly monitor how teachers use Albert to guide them in strategically improving adoption outcomes.
● Educator advocacy. You'll be the voice of our teacher customers internally, helping to ensure we prioritize the right things and consider the teacher perspective in all aspects of our work.
● Teacher Adoption Support. You will answer questions about the product's features and content and advise teachers on how to most effectively integrate Albert into their lesson plans and teaching.
Albert has a headquarters in Chicago, with some employees distributed across the nation in fully-remote roles. If you prefer to be physically present with co-workers, you would want to be located in Chicago. However, we have had success with remote roles and are willing to hire great colleagues anywhere in the U.S. for remote positions
Our culture is our best competitive advantage. We stress freedom of opinion, think long-term, and strive to empower bottoms-up decisionmaking. You’ll work with talented and humble teammates who will always be there to support you and who care just as much as you about making an impact on education. Your managers will genuinely care about your success, growth, and wellbeing. Most importantly, you’ll learn a lot and have a ton of fun along the way.
$60,000 - $80,000 based on experience
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available. The company contributes 99% of our great base health plan (employees pay the difference for more expensive plans) and 85% for vision and dental.
● One Medical. We cover enrollment in One Medical to provide all employees with convenient access to primary care.
● Paid parental leave. Parents are eligible for up to twelve (12) weeks of fully paid parental leave after a year of service.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● Commuter benefit. Use pre-tax earnings on your commute through our managed platform.
● Flexible, guilt-free vacation. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates.
● Remote work. Prior to COVID, we had a flexible work-from-home policy. As a result of COVID, we are embracing hiring positions remotely, or based from our office in Chicago. When things return to "normal", we will continue to have a flexible work-from-home approach
Here is what we care about the most:
● Mission alignment. Excitement for what Albert is building and ideally, experience using Albert in your own classes.
● A natural manager. You are the type of person who knows how to get things done when situations are ambiguous. You know how to take control of situations, assess, make good decisions, and make tangible progress.
● A great communicator. You are skilled at verbal diplomacy, make people feel at ease, are relatable and personable, and an excellent writer. You know how to make your points while making the other person feel heard and letting them have more of the talking time.
● Empathetic problem solver. You seek to genuinely understand the challenges of our customers and deliver them high-quality solutions.
● Teaching experience. You'll be working with educators on a daily basis. Being able to relate to the circumstances and challenges of our clients will make all the difference.
● Positivity. We want every school that uses Albert to feel as excited about our product as we are. Our School Adoption Managers have the chance to share their excitement about Albert every day.